Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rainbow connection



Remember that Muppet song sung by Kermit the frog......."the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me....." That is what I think of when I look at this card. I also think it could be a rainbow card sent to someone in your life to make a connection. Corny - I know. I'm definitely in a bit of a sentimental mood today - in between my complete home and computer frustrations that is! I have half my craft room/office upstairs and half downstairs. I am constantly running up or down for this or that to create one card. The upshot is I'm getting lots of exercise. Both rooms are a total disaster, and there is crafting stuff on the dining room table too. It is completely taking over the house, and the mess is getting on my nerves! Because my computer is constantly on the fritz, I am worried about losing very sentimental and personal e-mails from family and friends. I know I need to go get some technical thing to back back all of my sentimentality up, but that is one more thing I really don't want to add to my list of to do's! Okay, enough of my venting! How is your Thursday going?

Ingredients:
Paper: SU white; My Mind's Eye hot pink paper
DP: My Mind's Eye "Birthday Girl" dots
Ink: SU black
Stamps: Rainbow - unsure of the company; My Favorite Things sentiment
Misc.: Ribbon, SU watercolor crayons; Stardust clear glitter pen


Quote of the day: "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." -Psalms 118:24
Ing

No comments: