Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cutest little baby card

I made this card using a sketch from Lizzie Anne Sketch challenges. I really enjoy the sketches posted here every Monday. This card was made using another great stamp set from Paper Trey! This set is called Bitty Baby Blessings. I love it! I think it is the perfect baby set, because although it is great for baby cards, it is so much more versatile than that. I see myself using the bunny for Easter cards. The sailboat is great for little boy cards. The duck is great for almost any kind of generic card. All of the images are great for paper piecing too ...... love it! Great, great, great!

The card base is certainly celery from Stampin Up! The patterned paper is from Creative Memories. I colored the duck and bunny with Copic markers - love them. I added the polka dots on the bunny by using the Copic blender pen to remove some of the color. I outlined the images with a very light grey Copic marker to make it pop just a little bit. I used a Marvy scallop punch to punch out the images.

Ingredients:
Paper: SU certainly celery, PT white
DP: Creative memories
Ink: Adirondack pitch black, Copic Markers
Stamps: Paper Trey Bitty baby blessings
Misc.: Doodlebug sugar coated brads

Quote of the day: "Don't aim for success if you want it, just do what you love and believe in it and it will come naturally." - David Frost

No comments: