Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas is on its way

Card #76
#77
#78
Hi all! We are all decorated for Christmas, and I finally feel like I have put a dent in my Christmas shopping......although I am sure I will still be shopping up until the last minute. I always think I am done, and then there is one small thing I have forgotten. Does that happen to you too?

Tomorrow I am heading to the Dr. I have been having some pain at the base of my big toe on and off for quite a while, and now the pain is more regular and there is a lump on my toe knuckle. I think I may have arthritis, but I'll see what the Dr. has to say about it. If I jump into your mind for any reason at all, please say a little prayer for me. Have a super Wednesday!

Quote of the day: "The greater part of our happiness depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances." -Martha Washington

No comments: