Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sending good wishes

Card #49 and #50
Card #51

The first card you see in this post is not my design. I made this card at one of Marci's Stamp-a-stack classes. I highly recommend these classes to anyone who wants a stack of homemade cards at a fractional cost. Just contact me, and I will get you the information you need to go. I made 4 of these cards, and I sent two of them to Godly women who are a great example to me.

The birthday card is my design, and I sent this to the daughter of a dear friend of mine. She turned nine on Sunday. These girls are growing up so fast!

This weekend, I purchased a Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting machine. I cannot wait to use it! I just need to purchase some dies. I think my girls are going to really enjoy using this machine too! Have a super Tuesday!

Quote of the day: "Mankind must remember that peace is not God's gift to his creatures; peace is our gift to each other." - Elie Wiesel

No comments: