Monday, November 29, 2010

Grateful

Card #68
Card #69

I want to start this post by thanking all of the Michelle Wooderson's dear readers for checking out my blog this weekend. She has a wonderful following! I, too, love her work, and would like to give a great big thank you to her for including my blog site in one of her posts........THANK YOU! I love how all of us crafters can share ideas and cheer each other on. I am indeed grateful for all of my fellow stampers and crafters alike! So fellow stampers/crafters, I would like to know where you get your inspiration? Do you find it from blogs, magazines, books, catalogs. I know the sources are unlimited, but if there is one particular place you look on a regular basis to get inspired, I would love to know what it is. Have a great Monday evening!

Quote of the day: "Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination." -Oscar Wilde

No comments: