Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Too cute to spook



Halloween, Halloween everywhere! I can't believe that Wednesday is here already. My husband and I are going to a 40th birthday/ Halloween party this weekend, and we have no idea what to dress up as. I have given serious thought to being Daphne from Scooby Doo, and I think my husband would make a good Shaggy. I just need to make sure that he uses the same vocabulary as Shaggy. I am picturing it now and laughing. Oh, good times! Another idea I had was to be a flapper. I have this fabulous beaded dress that Brian's grandmother had. It is authentic. The only catch is that it is made with see-through material, and I cannot figure out what I would wear underneath. Help! Anyway, if you have any further suggestions for costume ideas, please send them my way.

Quote of the day: "I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart." -Vincent Van Gogh

No comments: