Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll

Card #32
The leaves are really starting to change here in NC, and I love it! I love the rich colors of Autumn, and I think I have told you all before that I absolutely love all things pumpkin! Today, I was stamping at my demonstrator and friend's house, and she served us fresh chocolate chip pumpkin bread. I think when I am done typing this post, I am going to e-mail Marci and ask her for her recipe. I have been thinking about that bread all day long!

This card is for a far away friend that I do not see near enough of - Sarah! I have known Sarah for almost 16 years - yowzers! She is the sweetest gal, and she is working very hard this semester to finish school - you go girl! I know this card will bring a smile to her face!

Quote of the day: "Many a friendship, long, loyal and self-sacrificing, rests on no thicker a foundation than a kind word." -Frederick W. Faber

No comments: