Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy birthday and cards #12-14



Card #12
Card #13
Card #14
Happy Sunday readers! Sorry I have been missing the past couple of days. Friday was my darling daughter's birthday, and we were quite busy celebrating the special day! Doesn't she look happy? I do believe she had a wonderful day!

I love Sunday's! I love spending the morning worshipping the Lord with praise and song, and spending time in His word; I love relaxing on Sunday afternoons; and I love my Sunday date night with my husband. It is a ritual we started many years ago, and it is so good for us! If it is at all possible, I recommend to all married couples to designate one night a week, "date night." My husband and I actually go out for our date night, but I have a friend who has her date night at home with her husband. They turn off the tv and the computer and spend time together - playing a game or just talking. It is all about reconnecting, and making each other a priority.

Quote of the day: "Decide what your priorities are and how much time you'll spend on them. If you don't someone else will." -Harvey Mackay

No comments: