Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Back!


As you know it has been quite some time since I have posted to this blog. My hope and desire is to get back into it. My husband challenged me to send one hundred cards in one hundred days, and that is my intention. Now that does not mean I will send a card to 100 different people. Maybe the next personal challenge I undertake will be to send one hundred cards to one hundred different people. I really don't think that would be difficult. There are so many people in nursing homes, shelters, etc. that would love to get a bit of encouragement. Don't you think?

I started today with a card that is not my design, but a design I made at my Stampin' Up! demonstrator's house last week. I have much gratitude for Marci (my Stampin' Up! demo.). Going to her classes has renewed my creativity, and renewed this blog. I sent this card to my mom who lives in MN. I know this will brighten her day. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

Quote: "Life is what happens when you are busy making plans." -John Lennon