Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cards #8 and #9




I owe you all two cards, because I did not post a card on Sunday! The first card is going to one of my oldest friends who came to visit me this weekend. She always has a knack of reminding me of my strengths, and I so appreciate that about her. Not only that, but she makes me laugh with all of her stories! She does the best impressions!

The second card is going to one of my newer friends. Her birthday is this week. This will be her first birthday as a mother, which I think is kind of special!

Today, I enjoyed my first Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, and boy was it good! I love all things pumpkin at this time of year - pumpkin bread, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin lattes, etc. Is there some food you can't wait to dig into when it starts to get a little cooler? I would love to hear about it, and if you have a recipe to share - even better!

Quote of the day: "To know what you prefer instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive." -Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: