Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Drippy Goo


Do you see that drippy goo border on the card? I used a punch by Martha Stewart to make that border - don't you just love it?! I know I do! I saw a really cool idea for making treat bags using that punch as well. You have to hand it to Martha Stewart - she sure is a crafty lady (or at least knows how to hire the crafty ladies.) Sometimes I wish I had some crafty ladies working for me - coming up with new card ideas for me to create. Alas, all the creativity must come from moi'! I better get to creating! Have a wonderful evening!

Quote of the day: "It is truly said: It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do." - Chow Ching

1 comment:

Bo said...

I saw that Martha Stewart punch at Michael's. It looks so cool when YOU use it!