Monday, October 19, 2009

Are you ready for some football?


A family tradition at our house - at least for the dad and daughters of the house - is watching football together. When the Carolina Panthers have a home game, the dad and his daughters head to the stadium to really get into the action, and when the Panthers play away, the dad and daughters pop up a bowl of popcorn and watch some football in the comfort of home.

You might be asking yourself, "Why doesn't Sally want to get in on the football action?" Let me answer that for you. First off, I think it is important for Brian to have some activity that he can share with his daughters - something not too girly that all involved will enjoy - a little father/ daughter quality time if you may. Secondly, it is nice to have my Sunday afternoons to myself. I always manage to find something to do, like working on the family Christmas card. :)

What non-holiday traditions do your families partake in? I would love to hear all about them!

Quote of the day: "And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers." -Malachi 4:6

No comments: