Friday, September 18, 2009

Two more family members



I realized today that I forgot to add photos of my pets in yesterday's "family" blog post. The cat is Bailey, and he has been a member of our family for eleven years. He used to be so little, but now he is far from little. He is not the nicest cat. He likes to be petted, but only for a short period of time and only by adults. He doesn't care for the kids too much. I think they move too fast for him. The dog is Cubby, and she has been in our family for 10 years. She is so sweet and calm. Although when Todd or Gary come for a visit, she gets very excited and rowdy. She certainly knows who will give her a lot of pets and attention. :) Cubby and Bailey keep me company during the day when the kids are at school and the Brian is work, work, working away. They have such funny ways about them. Sometimes just watching them cracks me up. I believe what all the scientists say about pets and blood pressure. They can bring mine down quite quickly! I love them!

Quote of the day: "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." -Anonymous

No comments: