Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Carve out some fun


Halloween is on its way. I know it seems early to be looking at Halloween cards, but I was in the Halloween-card-making spirit, so you will be seeing quite a few Halloween cards over the next week or so. If only I could take my Halloween-card-making spirit and put it to use - motivating me to decorate my house for Halloween. I think I better do it this week, because if I put it off too much longer it will be hard to do it at all. Do you know what I mean? If I am going to decorate for a holiday, I don't want to put those decorations up one week and take them down a week or two later - that is just too much work. Those decorations need to be up for almost a month to make it worth it to me. How many of you dear readers feel the same way about holiday decorations?

Quote of the day: "The reward of a thing well done is to have done it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: