Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bubble Gum Machine



What a day! I am afraid my Wednesdays are going to be super crazy for the next month - sorry for the late post. I saw this bubble gum machine stamp at my local stamp store and had to have it. First of all, I wanted it to make cards for someone I know who loves bubble gum machines (she even talked of getting one tattooed on her forearm). And, secondly I wanted it, because it is so darn cute! I don't know if you can tell from the photo or not, but I put some Stampin' Up! crystal effects over the glass part of the machine to make it look like glass. This card was fun to make, and I think it is adorable if I do say so myself!

Quote of the day: "Happiness consists more in small conveniences or pleasures that occur every day, than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom." -Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

heather mc said...

aaahhh!! i love this one too, sally!! i went so far as to write down the directions to stamper's alley today, but then got tied up with other errands and didn't make it there yet. maybe tomorrow. i'm kind of afraid though...i imagine myself spending LOTS of money!

Sally said...

Let me know what you end up getting when you go! I can't wait to hear all about it!