Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Upheaval



Yesterday, I checked out some of the blogs that I read pretty regularly. Three of the bloggers that I read regularly are taking breaks from their blogs due to stuff happening in their lives. Not only are they taking breaks, but they have not included a return date. After reading three different times that people were not blogging due to life circumstances, I started to ponder how quickly life can change from a state of continuity to upheaval. It really can happen in a blink of an eye. I hope the three bloggers are not in a state of upheaval, but rather just a bit overwhelmed with the beginning of the school year and such.

As I type this, two wonderful friends are going through a bit of upheaval in their lives and one dear friend is getting checked out medically due to some concerns she has been having. I hope and pray all of these friends will come out of their situations better than when the upheaval took place, and I also hope and pray they know that they can turn to me anytime for anything!

Quote of the day: "Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter." -Bono

1 comment:

Brandy said...

This quote of the day is perfect... Thanks for inspiring us all.