Monday, August 3, 2009

I've been thinking about you all!





Hi everyone! Like the card says, I have been thinking about you. How has your summer been? Mine has gone by way too quickly. Our family has spent a lot of time traveling, and my girls have spent a lot of time in different camps this summer. I have certainly learned a lesson from all of the busy-ness that has taken place this summer. Lesson #1 - next summer we are not going to have quite so much going on, because next summer I want to bask in the laziness of summer - something I really didn't get a chance to do this summer. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed all of our many travels, and I believe the girls have enjoyed their many camps - we just don't want next summer to be gone in a blink of an eye like it was this year! So, come February when I am thinking about summer camps, will someone please remind me I am to keep the camps to a minimum?? Thanks!

During my little summer sabbatical from the old blog-o, I decided I am going to add some more info about my life every now and again for all of my dear readers! You know you want to get to know me better........ don't ya?? There will still be lots of cards, and there will still be a photo here and there of the family, but I think I will also include little interesting tidbits about me. I know you all are very intrigued now! All the more reason to check back regularly to see what is going on in the life of Sally Jo Stamper! I also decided during my sabbatical that I will post every Monday through Friday. No more of this willy nilly stuff. Since I am going to be adding interesting tidbits, and don't always need a card, I have no excuse for not posting every week day! I hope that brings a smile to all of your fine faces. Lastly, I decided that I am no longer going to post the ingredients list for my cards. I will be more than happy to share any specifics about any card - all you need to do is ask. I think that is all of the decisions I have made about the old blog-o during my little break! I made some other decisions about my life in general over the summer, but you will have to read daily to get that information, because you just never know when I will be so inclined to share (wink wink)!

You will see in the next couple of weeks that I was on fruit binge with the cards, which means I have lots of fruity cards to show you! I am starting with one of the biggest and best fruits around .......pineapple! I love pineapple! What is your favorite fruit?

Quote of the day: "Trust your won instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your won instead of someone else's." -Billy Wilder

2 comments:

shannon said...

welcome back! hard to name a favorite fruit...but I do love the kiwi, it is yummy and pretty cool looking!

Sally said...

Thanks for your comment Shannon! I love kiwi too!