Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Flowers



Happy Wednesday to you all! The weather is gorgeous today! When I walk outside, I smell the Wisteria in the air, as well as other Spring blossoms. I love it! All of the Spring in the air inspired me to make this card!

I started by stamping the flower image twice on a piece of white card stock. I used my Copic markers to color in the flowers. Coloring is so therapeutic! I don't think about anything else while I am coloring. I highly recommend it if you are having a stressful day! Next, I picked out a card base that I thought looked like the color of a Robin's egg, and found some ribbon to coordinate with everything. This was a simple card, and I loved how it turned out! Happy Spring!

Ingredients:
Paper: PT White; SU Cool Caribbean
Ink: Palette Black Noir; Copic markers
Stamps: Hero Arts Garden Flowers Sketch
Misc.: Archiver's ribbon

Quote of the day: "A happy life is made up of little things..... a gift sent, a letter written, a call made, a recommendation given, transportation provided, a cake made, a book lent, a check sent." -Carol Holmes

No comments: