Monday, January 19, 2009

In hopes of snow


I don't know about you, but all of the people in this household are hoping for lots and lots of snow tomorrow! Claire was just saying yesterday how she wanted to build a snowman, and she didn't want to wait until February to do it! We sure hope her wish comes true!

I started this card by choosing the pattern paper first. Then I chose the stamp I wanted to use, and I colored in the stamped image using Copic marker colors pulled from the pattern paper. I saw on one of the stamping blogs that I read daily, MishMash, a type of card called a tent topper card. That is where I got the idea for this card. I really liked how it turned out. If you have any questions on how I put this card together, do not hesitate to ask. I will surely get back to you with the answers! Thank you for stopping by today!

Ingredients:
Paper: Papertrey white
DP: Imaginisce Snowy Jo (double-sided) - I used both sides for this card
Ink: Palette Black, Copic markers
Stamps: SU It's Snow Time
Misc: Ribbon; buttons; SU circle punches; linen thread; Diamond Stickles


Quote of the day: "Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country." - Anais Nin

No comments: