Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Halloween Mojo

Last week I was on a Halloween card-making kick! I would finish one card, and another card idea would pop into my head! It is so fantastic when that happens. I only wish I could have stayed home all day to take advantage of the stamping mojo, but alas the children needed to be picked up from school.

I used the Stampin Up! Halloween rub-ons for the spiderweb and spider. I really like the Halloween rub-ons from stampin up. Not only can you use them on cards, but you can add a creepy saying on a frame that holds a picture of your dear ones dressed up for Halloween. You can rub the jack-o-lantern faces on little pumpkins for some indoor decor, or you can make a lot of cool cards with them. I is all up to you. After applying the rub-on to basic black card stock, I stamped the spooky characters on to white paper from Paper Trey, and colored them in with Copic markers. I used the Copic blender pen to make their clothes look a little more old and worn.

Ingredients:

Paper: SU basic black, PT white

Ink: Brilliance Graphite black, Copic markers

Stamps: SU Booglie Eyes

Misc.: SU Halloween rub-ons

Quote of the day: "Treasure each other in the recognition that we do not know how long we shall have each other." -Joshua Loth Liebman

No comments: